Online Yoga Terms & Conditions
Please read the below carefully and complete declaration below before engaging in any online kundalini classes.
1) I am participating in Yoga classes online/virtually via Zoom offered by Celine Doyle. I recognize that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2) I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a doctor prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes or workshops should I need to. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes or workshops.
3) If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn
4) I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the sessions offered by Celine Doyle.
5) I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Celine Doyle for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these sessions.
6) I hereby take full and sole responsibility for any liability of loss or damage to personal property
associated with yoga session or any other events. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue my instructor or substitute teacher or its employees for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
7) I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily
agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will. By ticking the box below I
hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.
I declare that I agree to the T&C's stated above and as far as I am aware I am able to participate in online Yoga classes and workshops.